Antique Lock Repairs & Heritage Key Cutting
I specialise in the hand crafting of heritage keys and restoration of antique and heritage locks, using traditional tooling methods.
I have worked extensively with several large historic houses, The National Trust, English Heritage and many private estates and churches, where the conservation of heritage locks and keys is paramount.
For a little insight into some of the work I’ve done, here’s a link to the blog i completed for Castle Howard;
Heritage locks can be reinstated in a historic building alongside more modern security where appropriate, which provides a good balance between conservation and preservation.
- Keys are hand cut on forged steel blanks.
- Lock components hand crafted using traditional methods.
- Finished keys are aged using tarnishing techniques, to create an aesthetically pleasing end result.
Call Today To Discuss Your Requirements
07794 713 878
01909 565 161
- Conservation and Restoration of heritage locks.
- Keys hand cut to each individual lock, demonstrating the true artistry of Locksmithing.