uPVC Lock Opening, British Standard Replacement Cylinders & Upgrades
uPVC Door & Window Repair – Moved into a new home and need to change the locks? Landlord with a change of tenant? Had a break-in? Locked out? We can help! We carry a large range of British Standard cylinders and mortice locks so we can help quickly and restore your piece of mind.
Is your key hard to turn? Do you struggle to lift the handle to lock the door? People also don’t realise that their doors and windows can be repaired, often presuming they need new costly replacements. We provide a comprehensive repair service for UPVC and Composite doors and windows, which can very often save hundreds of pounds in replacement units. If it’s a security upgrade that’s needed, we offer high grade anti-snap cylinders and other additional security products such as sash jammers, hinge bolts and chains. Call today to talk directly with a locksmith.
We offer a 24/7 Emergency response, with NO CALL OUT FEE
- British Standard TS007 Antisnap Security Cylinders
- New Handles & Letter Plates
- Replacement Keys, Mechanisms, Hinges & Openers
- Repairs to uPVC Windows, French Doors, Patio Doors
- Additional Security – Door Chains, Hinge Bolts & Sash Jammers
- 24hr Emergency Call Out
Calls Answered by Locksmith
07794 713 878 ■ 01909 565 161
uPVC Door & Window Repair
- Lock Opening – Using non-destructive entry and manipulation methods where possible.
- Full range of UPVC Cylinders offered, including new anti-snap technology, complying to the new TS007:2011 3* rating. (New British Standard for replacement lock cylinders and protective door furniture).
- UPVC Mechanisms serviced, repaired and replaced.
- Upgrades provided to retrofit existing older applications.
- UPVC Mechanical & Electronic Access Control Systems.
- Full range of architectural door furniture available, including letter plates and door chains.
- Attack Resistant PAS 24 Security Handles.
- Additional UPVC Security enhancements, including Hinge Bolts for outward opening doors and Sash Jammers for doors and windows.
- Replacement window mechanisms, keys and handles.